There are many old historic buildings in Larkano. Collectorate / treasury building was constructed in 1902. The Madarsa was built in 1901 by the landlords of the area for the education of their sons (as written on its foundation stone). government Pilot School dates back to 1926. District Council / Local Board building was constructed in 1924.
State Life Corporation has erected a multi-storey building in the city.
New building for Court is also under construction.